'

[Irl-dean] FW: ANEC 2006/003: important lobbying request for APPROVAL vote (new CEN BT resolution on mandate on ICT Accessibility by 20 Feb 06)

Matthew Ovington matthew.ovington at openinterface.ie
Thu Jan 26 16:22:15 GMT 2006

Hi Hugh

Please feel free to add my name.

Best regards

Matthew

Tim Culhane wrote:
> Looks good to me as well.
>
> Happy to add my name to the list.
>
> Tim

Best regards

Matthew

Open Interface Ltd
International House, Tara Street, Dublin 2
phone: +353 1 6360957        fax: +353 1 6360958
http://www.openinterface.ie

This email may contain information which is confidential and/or
privileged. The information is intended solely for the use of the
individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient,
be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the
contents is prohibited. If you have received this electronic
transmission in error, please notify the sender by telephone or return
email and delete the material from your computer.