'

[Irl-dean] ICT-Expo

Hugh O'Neill honeill at crc.ie
Wed Feb 22 14:58:27 GMT 2006

Hi everyone,

We are looking into taking a stand out in this years ICT Expo in May.

Overall we want to promote the use of the principles of design for all.
Last year we had some assistive technology at the stand to demonstrate with, and a design for all presentation running.
I am looking for suggestions for this year:

- Is there a theme or an aspect of design for all that would be useful to promote?
- Ideas for the display & presentation

If we take the same size stand, we will have 3meters by 2 meters space, with a small table.

All suggestions are welcome.

All the best,

Hugh O'Neill
Project Co-ordinator,
Central Remedial Clinic.

ph: +353 1 8057587
email:honeill at crc.ie

Information in this e-mail (including attachment) is confidential. It is intended for receipt and consideration only by the intended recipient. If you are not an addressee or intended recipient, any use, dissemination, distribution, disclosure, publication or copying of information contained in this e-mail is strictly prohibited. opinions expressed  in this email may be personal to the author and are not necessarily the opinions of the Central Remedial Clinic. If this email has been received in error we would be grateful if you could immediately notify us by email at helpdesk at crc.ie and thereafter delete this email from your system.