'

[Irl-dean] ICT-Expo

vivienne trulock vivienne at ilikecake.net
Thu Feb 23 22:42:57 GMT 2006

Hi

You might like to include a demo of aDesigner (
http://www.alphaworks.ibm.com/tech/adesigner)  on the 'good' and 'bad'
versions of the sites

It shows what your pages look like for different types of clolour blindness,
visual impairments and older eyes.

It also times how long it would take a screen reader user to navigate around
the page

It may be useful for people to understand why accessibility is important and
give them an understanding using a simulation of what having that impairment
is like

Vivienne