'

[Irl-dean] ICT-Expo

Eamon Mag Uidhir eamon at maguidhir.com
Fri Feb 24 09:19:58 GMT 2006

This is developing well in the direction of outreach to web
practitioners, showing all the validation tools in action will be great,
but the purchasing side may ultimately be the more important as quality
thresholds are dictated in the spec and if the money isn't conditional
on reaching standards the work won't aspire to them.

Maybe two parallel presentations, one for builders and one for buyers
are what's needed. Would the space in mind cope with two talkers and two
screens comfortably, Hugh?

Eamon