'

[Irl-dean] ICT-Expo

Paul Walsh, Segala paul at segala.com
Fri Feb 24 12:26:48 GMT 2006

Zen Garden is arguably the best example of how CSS rocks. This demonstrates
that you can change the entire look and feel of a website by changing just
one file. This can be sold to marketing people who may want to change their
online brand guidelines and be worried about the cost of building an entire
site.

http://www.csszengarden.com/

It's important to appeal to the right people with the right message, money
(unfortunately).

Cheers
Paul
 <http://www.internetworld.co.uk/>