'

[Irl-dean] Hi everyone

brendan spillane brendan at ilikecake.net
Mon Feb 27 17:05:22 GMT 2006

Hi Mark and thanks for the welcome

As to the name, I was dared to name a company ilikecake in my first year of
college so here it is fully registered and up and running

I also needed  to get away from the usual website design company names of
webit, webireland, internet experts, spiderweb etc. We offer a different
product and we need to stick out.

And who doesn't like cake…..

As to secretaries, they would have to give me a black forest gateaux to make
me like them. Somehow I don't think that's going to happen to often.

Brendan