'

FW: [Irl-dean] European Directives on Public Procurement

Hugh O'Neill honeill at crc.ie
Tue Feb 28 14:08:53 GMT 2006

Here is the draft letter again,

All the best,
Hugh

-----Original Message-----
From: irl-dean-admin at list.eeng.dcu.ie
[mailto:irl-dean-admin at list.eeng.dcu.ie]On Behalf Of Bryan Boyle
Sent: 23 February 2006 16:32
To: irl-dean at list.eeng.dcu.ie
Subject: RE: [Irl-dean] European Directives on Public Procurement

Hi All,

Hugh and myself have drafted a very quick letter on this issue, outlining some issues raised, mainly by Gerry.  I'd be grateful if people could comment on the attached letter and let me know if there are any additions, changes, etc., that is felt necessary.  I would also be grateful if anyone interested in supporting such a submission would let me know and I can attach their names to such a letter.

Thanks in advance,

Bryan Boyle
Central Remedial Clinic,
Clontarf,
Dublin 3.

PS -- Two documents attached, one in MS Word, one in .RTF