'

[Irl-dean] ICT Expo

Hugh O'Neill honeill at crc.ie
Tue Feb 28 14:25:29 GMT 2006

Thanks for everyone's input on the expo so far.
Keep the ideas coming!

Just to focus again on the space: at the moment, we have booked a small stand.
If we have enough ideas to fill out a larger one, we will look into getting it.

At the moment we have the concept of having 2 laptops on the stand to demonstrate websites. The space is small, but we can squeeze a projector onto it as well.
Ideas for decoration  or the display would be great.

Hugh O'Neill
Project Co-ordinator,
Central Remedial Clinic.

ph: +353 1 8057587
email:honeill at crc.ie

Information in this e-mail (including attachment) is confidential. It is intended for receipt and consideration only by the intended recipient. If you are not an addressee or intended recipient, any use, dissemination, distribution, disclosure, publication or copying of information contained in this e-mail is strictly prohibited. opinions expressed  in this email may be personal to the author and are not necessarily the opinions of the Central Remedial Clinic. If this email has been received in error we would be grateful if you could immediately notify us by email at helpdesk at crc.ie and thereafter delete this email from your system.