'

[Irl-dean] Screenreader

Mark Magennis mark.magennis at ncbi.ie
Tue Feb 28 17:36:51 GMT 2006

Although I don't know much about Readspeaker, I think it's in some ways
similar to Browsealoud. We have put Browsealoud on the CFIT site and
have written an article describing what it is, what it isn't, how it
works and what it might be good for. Go to
www.cfit.ie/browse_aloud/browse.html. We'd be interested in getting
feedback from anyone who wants to try it. The article also contains a
list of other sites that Browsealoud works on.

Mark

http://www.readspeaker.com/default.aspx?id=1404

I don't know the price and how they would deal with NGO's and low income

countries but I thought it might be interesting

Cheers