'

[Irl-dean] Question

brendan spillane brendan at ilikecake.net
Wed Mar 1 09:26:48 GMT 2006

Paul

Thanks for answering my questions and especially for suggesting Drupal I am
looking forward to downloading it and seeing what it can do.

As to hand coding I don't even know how it would be possible to create an
accessible website without it, I am just lucky enough that I have Vivienne
who is very talented in hand coding (and answering my questions) it just
seams to me that the point of GUI is so that hand coding should not be
necessary, which in reality is just me having a gripe!  Roll on Dreamweaver
9

Sorcha

Thanks for the second link I am finding the AUWG especially interesting and
I am going to have to do some more research into these groups soon. I also
wish you good luck with the hand coding you have way more patience than me.

With thanks

Brendan