'

[Retrieved]RE: [Irl-dean] ICT-Expo

Bob Allen ballen at crc.ie
Wed Mar 1 13:32:22 GMT 2006

-----Original Message-----
From: irl-dean-admin at list.eeng.dcu.ie [mailto:irl-dean-admin at list.eeng.dcu.ie]On Behalf Of Paul Walsh, Segala
Sent: 27 February 2006 18:15
To: irl-dean at list.eeng.dcu.ie
Subject: [Retrieved]RE: [Irl-dean] ICT-Expo

To quote a famous line from Homer Simpson "Oh, people can come up with statistics to prove anything. 14% of people know that "

[PW] Fantastic! This is logged and stored for future reference. The only thing is, I'm sure to employ Bart to come up with some stats in the future, so the two can't really be seen to argue :)

Information in this e-mail (including attachment) is confidential. It is intended for receipt and consideration only by the intended recipient. If you are not an addressee or intended recipient, any use, dissemination, distribution, disclosure, publication or copying of information contained in this e-mail is strictly prohibited. opinions expressed  in this email may be personal to the author and are not necessarily the opinions of the Central Remedial Clinic. If this email has been received in error we would be grateful if you could immediately notify us by email at helpdesk at crc.ie and thereafter delete this email from your system.