'

[Irl-dean] Would you like to tender for this work?

Paul Walsh, Segala paul at segala.com
Wed Mar 1 16:47:51 GMT 2006

Hi Everyone,

The BIMA (British Interactive Media Association) website [1] is now under
review. I would like to invite you to register your interest to tender for
this work. There are no requirements just yet but it's safe to assume that
because the budget will be minimal, it would be great to work with a small
company looking for a great reference! Depending on the great discounted
rate, we could mention your company on the site!

I'm sure we could use this as a case study for a before and after - it's a
UK site but it could be used if an Irish company does the work. So, having
to put up with my daughter speaking with an English accent has its benefits
:)

The high-level view

Accessible website that complies with xx WAI guidelines

CMS driven

Forum

Registration

E-commerce

RSS, added benefit

Maybe even a blog

I look forward to hearing from you soon. I'll give out more detailed
requirements to those who get in contact.

[1] http://www.bima.co.uk

Kind regards,
Paul

-----