'

[Irl-dean] All this Directive stuff

Fiachra O Marcaigh fomsubs at gmail.com
Thu Mar 2 12:21:04 GMT 2006

> > I was planning to ask the equality authority   too take a case against
> Irish rail.

Tim,

First, I have to declare an interest - I have done work for Irish Rail in
the past.

I know many of the people there are committed to accessibility, and
conscious of both the legal obligations and the demands of fairness to makes
sites accessible. It would be surprising and disappointing if they didn't
respond positively and quickly to your perfectly reasonable requests.

- Fiachra

Fiachra Ó Marcaigh
AMAS - the opportunity to win online
38 Lower Leeson Street, Dublin 2, Republic of Ireland. T: 353 1 6610499
Visit our client showcase on www.amas.ie