'

[Irl-dean] Fw: European Directives on Public Procurement

Gerry Ellis gerry.ellis at feelthebenefit.com
Thu Mar 2 20:44:03 GMT 2006

RE: European Directives on Public ProcurementHi,

Please see below the response from the Dept. of Finance.

Not much joy here, similar to Mark.

I am hoping that NDA will write and I would be interested in finding out what response they might get.

Take care,

Gerry Ellis
t/a Feel The BenefIT

Tel   (+353-1) 282-7791