'

[Irl-dean] Irish rail website

Tim Culhane tim.culhane at criticalpath.net
Mon Mar 6 09:14:57 GMT 2006

Hi,

An  excellent review of  the irish rail site.  Highlights all the problems
and more importantly the fact that  the actual people who have to use the
site were never even considered.

However, the comment in the article  that the only thing good about the new
website is that it is no worse  than the old  is a little short of the mark.
At least with the old website a blind person could check the timetable?

Tim