'

[Irl-dean] Irish rail website

Matthew Ovington matthew.ovington at openinterface.ie
Tue Mar 7 10:31:58 GMT 2006

Hi everyone

We carried out an audit of the IrishRail website in 2002 for Labyrinth
(now BT). Although it was on the older, original site, none of our
recommended changes were implemented. Nothing happened.  We don't even
know if labyrinth even passed on the findings to Irish Rail.

You also may be interested to know that the Irish Rail website actually
won an accessibility award (from the Public Sector Times) because of
their "VIP" section. How perverse is that...

Best regards

Matthew

Tim Culhane wrote:
> Hi Barry,
>
> Many thanks for all this useful information.
>
> I may hold off on the equal status notice until we see what happens re CFIT
> and the accessibility audit.
>
> Tim

Best regards

Matthew

Open Interface Ltd
International House, Tara Street, Dublin 2
phone: +353 1 6360957        fax: +353 1 6360958
http://www.openinterface.ie

This email may contain information which is confidential and/or
privileged. The information is intended solely for the use of the
individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient,
be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the
contents is prohibited. If you have received this electronic
transmission in error, please notify the sender by telephone or return
email and delete the material from your computer.