'

[Irl-dean] Google: Looking For Engineers To Work On Access

Paul Walsh, Segala paul at segala.com
Tue Apr 11 09:39:48 IST 2006

Yep, a guy I promoted to QA Manager in AOL back in the early days started at
Google recently. Adrian (from Segala) worked there with him for almost 9
years. However my best contact is at Google in Googleplex itself, NY - I'm
pretty sure he works with T.V. So, if anyone needs to touch base then I'm
happy to oblige.

Cheers