'

[Irl-dean] Guide to Good Practice in Commissioning Accessible Websites link

Paul Walsh, Segala paul at segala.com
Tue Apr 11 13:16:18 IST 2006

You can waste your hard earned cash or search for the answers on the W3C
website [1]. The PAS78 might be useful for those who aren't familiar with
accessibility, but it's certainly not going to add much value for those who
are experienced (i.e. this list). The document isn't getting much traction
with any of the experienced agencies that I'm familiar with in the UK.

[1]
http://www.e-consultancy.com/forum/103548-pas78-for-free.html?keywords=paulw
alsh