'

[Irl-dean] Last Call Working Draft of WCAG 2.0!

Joshue O Connor joshue.oconnor at ncbi.ie
Fri Apr 28 11:11:30 IST 2006

I am just having a look through the draft, and under:

Understanding Guideline 1.2: Provide synchronized alternatives for multimedia

they keep talking about "dialogueue".

> Sometimes, there is so much dialogueue that audio descriptions cannot fit into existing pauses in the dialogueue.

Thats a new one on me :)

Josh

Joshue O Connor

Senior Web Accessibility Consultant

Centre for Inclusive Technology (CFIT)
National Council for the Blind of Ireland

Website: http://www.cfit.ie
E-Mail: joshue.oconnor at cfit.ie
Tel: 01 8821980