'

[Irl-dean] Last Call Working Draft of WCAG 2.0!

Sorcha Moore sorcha at segala.com
Fri Apr 28 15:23:30 IST 2006

Oops, thanks for that Josh - I am on the WCAG 2.0 working group so will
pass that error on.  We have spent a lot of time proof reading the
documents, but obviously some errors have slipped through the net.  I'm
sure there will be more, so please do pass them on if you find any.
Your feedback is appreciated.

On this matter, I would like to highlight that any feedback you can
offer on WCAG 2.0 is valuable.
As outlined in the below email, we are particularly interested in issues
you feel could present a significant barrier to future adoption and
implementation of WCAG 2.0.  It is extremely fast and extremely easy to
make a comment using the online form
(http://www.w3.org/WAI/WCAG20/comments/onlineform.html).  EACH and EVERY
comment will be addressed by the working group - we do appreciate the
time and effort you take to present your findings to us.
Suggestions on how to address issues you may find, are also welcome (as
is positive feedback too!:)

If anyone is totally lost in the feedback process (or with the documents
in general!) feel free to send me an email and I will do my best to put
you on the right track.

All the best,
Sorcha
-----