'

[Irl-dean] VICS Launch of White Paper, Friday may 12th

Gerry Ellis gerry.ellis at feelthebenefit.com
Thu May 11 22:42:34 IST 2006

    Hi,

Many of you already know about this, but some do not.

The Visually Impaired computer society (VICS) is twenty years old this year. We are launching a White Paper on our vision for an accessibility Information society and our revamped, fully accessible yet aesthetically pleasing web site.
www.vicsireland.org

The event takes place tomorrow night (Friday, 12th) in the Royal Dublin Hotel, O'Connell Street, Dublin 1. It is due to start around 7:30. Speakers include Ronan McGuirk, founder member of VICS and author of the White Paper, and Terry Landers, Head of Corporate Affairs with Microsoft Ireland.

If you are in the area, why not drop in?

I have attached our press release on the launch for your information.

take care,

Gerry Ellis
Secretary, VICS

Tel   (+353-1) 282-7791