'

[Irl-dean] NUIG Disability Discrimination Summer School 2006

Barry McMullin mcmullin at eeng.dcu.ie
Mon May 15 20:15:49 IST 2006

Hi folks -

Gerry Ellis attempted to post the message below the list a little
while ago, but it was blocked by the list filters because it had
some rather large attachments (over 2MByte in all). Apologies to
Gerry for the delay, but I'm reposting it now without the
attachments, as all the relevant information is available on
demand from this URL anyway:

<http://www.nuigalway.ie/law/Disability_summer_school/index.html>

Best regards,

- Barry.