'

[Irl-dean] Redevelopment of the NDA IT Accessibility Guidelines

brendan spillane brendan at ilikecake.net
Tue May 16 17:57:43 IST 2006

Hi all

I have read through the "Web Accessibility Auditing - Guidance for
Managers" and have attached our opinions.

I would just like to say firstly that there has obviously been a huge
effort put into writing these and it really shows, well done to the
writers and it a great to see something like this being provided.

Secondly my opinions are just that, my opinions and I look forward to
reading anybody else's thoughts on the guidelines or of my opinions.

Vivienne has one or two thoughts at the end.

With Regards

Brendan Spillane
www.ilikecake.net