'

[Irl-dean] seminar - September

brendan spillane brendan at ilikecake.net
Fri May 26 09:35:13 IST 2006

Hi all

I definitely agree that it would be good to have something about the WCAG 2.0

I would also like to see Joe Clark there, but my motives are purely
selfish as I always think these events lack entertainment ;-)

For anybody who hasn't read his "To Hell with WCAG 2" which Barry
posted, I highly recommend it.

With Regards

Brendan Spillane
www.ilikecake.net