'

[Irl-dean] september seminar

Hugh O'Neill honeill at crc.ie
Tue May 30 15:28:20 IST 2006

Hi everyone,

A talk on WCAG 2.0 appears to be the preferred option, so I'll look into a talk followed by a discussion. I'll organise details, and send information around.

The idea of getting Joe Clark is a good one, but for a one day seminar it wouldn't be worth the expense.
That said, what do people think of the idea of Irl-Dean organising an accessibility conference for next year, and inviting Joe Clark (and / or other big names) to speak at it?
All comments and suggestions are welcome.

All the best,

Hugh O'Neill
Project Co-ordinator,
Central Remedial Clinic.

ph: +353 1 8057587
email:honeill at crc.ie

Information in this e-mail (including attachment) is confidential. It is intended for receipt and consideration only by the intended recipient. If you are not an addressee or intended recipient, any use, dissemination, distribution, disclosure, publication or copying of information contained in this e-mail is strictly prohibited. opinions expressed  in this email may be personal to the author and are not necessarily the opinions of the Central Remedial Clinic. If this email has been received in error we would be grateful if you could immediately notify us by email at helpdesk at crc.ie and thereafter delete this email from your system.