'

[Irl-dean] NUIG Disability Discrimination Summer School 2006

Mark Magennis mark.magennis at cfit.ie
Wed May 31 13:17:15 IST 2006

I am on a dialup most of the time too! My home office is in a glen in
county Sligo where we have no mains water (we do have a well), no
terrestrial TV, half a mobile phone signal and no broadband
(occasionally no phone either). If I want to download big things
quickly I have to wait till I next visit Dublin or make a special
trip the the NCBI office in Sligo town.

I comfort myself by saying it's a good thing beause it keeps me in
touch with what it's like to experience permanent access issues.
Although if I'm honest I'm gnashing my teeth and praying for the 21st
century to visit this part of the world :-)

Mark