'

[Irl-dean] Redevelopment of the NDA IT Accessibility Guidelines

drice at nda.ie drice at nda.ie
Thu Jun 1 16:17:11 IST 2006

Brendan/Mark,
thanks for your obs on the draft "Website Accessibility Auditing -
Guidance for Managers", available at
http://www.nda.ie/cntmgmtnew.nsf/0/170DBEB3221A60AA8025714F003634DE?OpenDocument.
Fiachra O'Marcaigh (Amas) and I worked on this issue on Monday and are
rewriting this section.  We are also adding  more content on possible page
sampling schemes to use for the audit and more advice on what to post
audit to get the best out of the audit process.  Matthew Ovington (Open
Interface) has given us some useful material on sampling.  Let me come
back to you with the reworked text in the next little while.

Regards,
Dónal Rice.

"The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or enttities other than the intended recipient is prohibated. If you received this in erro, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer. It is the policy of the National Disability Authority to disallow the sending of offensive material and should you consider that the material contained in this message is offensive you should contact the sender immediately and also mailminder at nda.gov.ie".