'

[Irl-dean] seminar - September

Joshue O Connor joshue.oconnor at ncbi.ie
Fri Jun 2 15:04:08 IST 2006

Hi Brendan,

> I don't know is this is solely for the members of the list or if its
> open to the wider public, but if it is how about inviting other people
> who may benefit form a seminar on accessibility, such as one person
> from each of the governments  IT departments? County councils or
> organisations such at C I É group etc

I think so too. In time I suppose this will happen more in time.
I suppose these seminars mainly perform the function of helping all of us stay in touch and discuss important issues/developments,
but you are right that invitations should be extended to others who could benefit from
picking the brains of the listers (listees?) :)

>> It's a pity there is not such a thing as accessibility officers in
>> each government department as they would be perfect to invite.

Maybe we should have an "accessibility reserve", we could ask Mr M Martin if
he thinks that'll fly.

>> PS enjoy the weekend

Absolutely, you too.

Josh