'

[Irl-dean] Sectoral Plans going out for public consultation

Gerry Ellis gerry.ellis at feelthebenefit.com
Mon Jun 5 21:48:07 IST 2006

Hi,

I am part of the DLCG (Disability Legislation Consultative group) which is meeting with the 6 government Departments that must produce sectoral Plans by the end of July as part of the Disability act. I have been meeting with the Department of Communications, Marine and natural resources to review their plan.

that department is planning to put what they have developed to date out for public consultation this week. I don't know about the other 5 Departments, but I suspect they will do the same.

If you are interested, keep an eye on their web site and in the papers, as the consultation period will be quite short, probably two to three weeks.

Is there a way that IrlDean could gather comments and get them in?

take care,

Gerry Ellis
t/a Feel The BenefIT

Tel   (+353-1) 282-7791