'

[Irl-dean] (In-)Accessibility of World Cup Sites...

Tim Culhane tim.culhane at criticalpath.net
Tue Jun 6 11:08:52 IST 2006

Hmmm,

Had a loke at one of the sites mentioned in the report (the official fifa
world cup site  in english).

Its not pretty, but I thought it was usable enough.

I only tried one task (to find out the location, dates and times of the
england games for the group stage), and I was able to do this easily enough.

I'll admit I'm not a complete novice at the web,  but all links were clearly
labelled, and forms  looked ok to me.

Not sure how accessible the games would be, but to be honest, The type of
games in question don't really lend themselves to  play by a blind person.

Tim