'

[Irl-dean] TerminalFour and accessibility

Joshue O Connor joshue.oconnor at ncbi.ie
Fri Jun 9 17:23:47 IST 2006

Hi Colm,

What would be the main (near accessible) CMS that you would recommend?
And if there isn't one (or two ), what do you think is nearly there, as such.

There seems to be little that can be done with an accessible out of the box solution for idiots (sic),
and at best you seem to need  a savvy developer at the controls to monitor output.

Are Meath County  Council using Q'N'ECMS as someone in there is a GAWDS member?

If you could even share what ones you think are dogs, that would be great.

Off list, if you like.

Cheers

Josh