'

[Irl-dean] Dept. of Communications Sectoral Plan

Barry McMullin mcmullin at eeng.dcu.ie
Fri Jun 16 22:06:11 IST 2006

Hi Folks -

Below please find a message from Gerry Ellis, and associated
attachments.  The normal practice on irl-dean is not to circulate
large attachments (which is partly why Gerry passed it to me to
consider forwarding).  In this particular case, given the
importance and urgency of the issue, I though it was appropriate
to make an exception to our normal rule.

Best regards,

- Barry.