'

[Irl-dean] Conferences, seminars and workshops

Gerry Ellis gerry.ellis at feelthebenefit.com
Wed Jun 21 22:03:18 IST 2006

Hi,

I have taken a list of conferences compiled by the European disability forum and pasted it into a blank WORD document. Please find same attached.

I tried to paste it into an email but it lost all its formatting so was useless.

don't worry, barry, this attachment isn't a couple of hundred K (smile).

Take care,

Gerry Ellis
t/a Feel The BenefIT

Tel   (+353-1) 282-7791