'

[Irl-dean] Introduction & Request for Research Input

corrywt at cs.tcd.ie corrywt at cs.tcd.ie
Wed Jul 19 20:46:07 IST 2006

Dear all,

Please allow me to introduce myself.  My name is Tristan Corry-White.  I
am a second year student in the MSc in Management of Information Systems
programme, in Trinity College.

As part of my Masters, I am completing a dissertation on the topic of "The
Business Case for Web Accessibility", supervised by Alexis Donnelly.  I
hope you will forgive my impertinence, but I would like to ask of each of
you for some (approximately 15 minutes) of your time to complete an online
questionnaire to help me gather research data for my dissertation.  I hope
that each of you could complete the questionnaire and also forward it to
as many people as possible.

The questionnaire is available at
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=209542356549

As a Technical Lead in BT Web Solutions, Dublin (formerly Labyrinth), I
have a strong professional interest in Web accessibility, as well as a
long-standing social and academic interest since my time as an undergrad
completing a final year project under the direction of Alexis.

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,

Tristan