'

[Irl-dean] Introduction & Request for Research Input

Mark Magennis Mark.magennis at ncbi.ie
Thu Jul 20 11:37:34 IST 2006

> On this subject, does anyone know of a website, service or package
> that allows you to create accessible online forms, questionnaires
> or surveys?

You might take a look at AForm: http://www.atutor.ca/aform/index.php

I don't know anything about it, but the Web page says: "Forms created
with AForm conform with WCAG and Section 508 accessibility
specifications."

Another one (in development) is discussed at www.accessifyforum.com/
viewtopic.php?t=5531&highlight=online+survey