'

[Irl-dean] RE: Introduction & Request for Research Input

corrywt at cs.tcd.ie corrywt at cs.tcd.ie
Thu Jul 20 13:22:32 IST 2006

> I'm sure that  the site hosting the survey generates the forms
> automatically, and you may have no control over the construction of the
> forms.

Yes, unfortunately, since it generates the forms automatically, I didn't
have control over it.  I must admit that I made an assumption that the
form would degrade more elegantly.  I have to apologise for my error - I
will re-post with a new version of the survey that I will code myself to
ensure improved accessibility.

Thank you all for your patience!

Tristan