'

[Irl-dean] Introduction

Diarmad McNally diarmad at ixdstudio.com
Fri Jul 21 05:16:39 IST 2006

Hello everyone,

I've recently joined the mailing list and after reading the last few mails
regarding accessibility, it seems full of strong and informed opinions which
is great to see.

I've been living in London for the past 8 years but intend on returning to
Dublin in the near future. Originally a developer, I moved towards interface
design and usability which led to an MSc in Human-Computer Interaction here:
www.uclic.ucl.ac.uk/

I've worked with several of the top new media agencies here and for clients
including O2, British Telecom, Microsoft and the Financial Services
Authority.

Please feel free to contact me and I hope that when back in Ireland I can
contribute to the community.

Diarmad McNally

Interaction Design Studio
www.ixdstudio.com