'

[Irl-dean] Introduction

Mark Magennis Mark.magennis at ncbi.ie
Fri Jul 21 09:56:02 IST 2006

Welcome to the list Diarmad. Always good to have people in the
accessibility community with user interface design skills.

Mark

On 21 Jul 2006, at 05:16, Diarmad McNally wrote:

> Hello everyone,
>
> I've recently joined the mailing list and after reading the last
> few mails
> regarding accessibility, it seems full of strong and informed
> opinions which
> is great to see.
>
> I've been living in London for the past 8 years but intend on
> returning to
> Dublin in the near future. Originally a developer, I moved towards
> interface
> design and usability which led to an MSc in Human-Computer
> Interaction here:
> www.uclic.ucl.ac.uk/
>
> I've worked with several of the top new media agencies here and for
> clients
> including O2, British Telecom, Microsoft and the Financial Services
> Authority.
>
> Please feel free to contact me and I hope that when back in Ireland
> I can
> contribute to the community.
>

> Diarmad McNally
>
> Interaction Design Studio
> www.ixdstudio.com
> Phone: +44 (0)7808 297289

Dr. Mark Magennis
Director of the Centre for Inclusive Technology (CFIT)
National Council for the Blind of Ireland
Whitworth Road, Dublin 9, Republic of Ireland
www.cfit.ie

mark.magennis at ncbi.ie   tel: +353 (0)71 914 7464