'

[Irl-dean] Accessible Google Search?

Gerry Ellis gerry.ellis at feelthebenefit.com
Sun Jul 23 14:55:59 IST 2006

Hi,

below is a quote from an email that I first read introducing the new accessibility aspects of google:

> It is supposed to rank the results by accessibility. That is, the most
> accessible websites are listed first in the results page. Haven't played
> with it enough to see if that is actually the case but wanted to pass
> this along.

Thus, it seems that it is the result of the search that is affected by this change much more than the actual screen used to input search criteria. this makes better sense to me as I also have no problem using the existing google search pages.

Take care,

Gerry Ellis
t/a Feel The BenefIT

Tel   (+353-1) 282-7791