'

[Irl-dean] Sectoral plans from Government departments published using YAWC

Eoin Campbell ecampbell at xmlw.ie
Wed Aug 2 15:49:50 IST 2006

Normally I hate to blow my own trumpet :-), but I'm making an exception
on this occasion.
5 Government departments recently published their Sectoral plans under
the Disability Act 2005,
and 3 of them availed of our YAWC Online Word to accessible HTML
conversion service.

Read more at http://www.xmlw.ie/news/index.htm

Eoin Campbell, Technical Director, XML Workshop Ltd.
10 Greenmount Industrial Estate, Harolds Cross, Dublin, Ireland.
Phone: +353 1 4547811; fax: +353 1 4496299.
Email: ecampbell at xmlw.ie; web: www.xmlw.ie
YAWC: One-click web publishing from Word!
YAWC Pro: www.yawcpro.com
YAWC Online: www.yawconline.com