'

[Irl-dean] Government Action Plan for 2006-2008

Anthony Carrick anthonycarrick at disability-federation.ie
Tue Aug 8 09:29:28 IST 2006

Folks -

However, I don't think it works, so, instead, go to http://www.ispu.ie/index000130753.cfm <http://www.ispu.ie/index000130753.cfm>  and you'll find a Subscribe panel on the left which got me in.

As for the eInclusion Stakeholders Group, I've been trying to find out, too, but with no success so far.  If anyone know anything about this group, I'd love to hear.

Best wishes,

Anthony

ANTHONY CARRICK
SUPPORT OFFICER
Disability Federation of Ireland
/      Fumbally Court

Fumbally Lane
DUBLIN 8

(        01 454 7978 (Office)
È        086 820 6736 (Mobile)
Ê        01 454 7981 (Fax)
www.disability-federation.ie <http://www.disability-federation.ie>

If your organisation would like to become a member of DFI or you know of another organisation that would benefit by being a member please contact me to hear more about DFI and how we can help and support you.

No trees were harmed in the transmission of this email, although a few electrons were mildly inconvenienced.