'

[Irl-dean] U N e-accessibility Day, dec. 3rd

Mark Magennis Mark.magennis at ncbi.ie
Tue Aug 15 11:34:07 IST 2006

Yes, the U.N. is such a fine, equitable and effective organisation
that it would be good to take advantage of one of their international
"days". :-)

Joking aside, I think it is a good opportunity to do some promotion.
I'll get my thinking cap on (or at least search through the cupboards
for it).

Mark

On 15 Aug 2006, at 09:46, Hugh O'Neill wrote:

> This does seem like a great opportunity to plug design-for-all.
> It would also be a good opportunity to invite people off-list (like
> Josh & Brendan were suggesting a few weeks ago) to an event.
>
> Any suggestions?

Dr. Mark Magennis
Director of the Centre for Inclusive Technology (CFIT)
National Council for the Blind of Ireland
Whitworth Road, Dublin 9, Republic of Ireland
www.cfit.ie

mark.magennis at ncbi.ie   tel: +353 (0)71 914 7464