'

[Irl-dean] U N e-accessibility Day, dec. 3rd

Piero Tintori piero.tintori at terminalfour.com
Thu Aug 17 15:57:28 IST 2006

Hi,
I think you're right, quite a few of our customers are asking about
WAI-2.0 at the moment so its certainly a hot topic for webmasters.  It
would be great if someone independent (perhaps someone who has
implemented WAI-AAA before) could put WAI-2.0 into a framework that's
practical.

Many of our customers are unsure what to make of 2.0, as I they had
expectations that the guidelines would be more practical and they are
having problems translating them into tangible actions and tests.

Regards,

Piero