'

[Irl-dean] learning about web accessibility and universal Design

Paul Walsh, Segala paul at segala.com
Wed Aug 23 23:45:40 IST 2006

Hi, can you please get in touch with our head of accessibility operations,
Adrian McMahon,  <mailto:Adrian at segala.com> Adrian at segala.com. If anyone
else knows of people looking for work please point them in our direction.

If we’re not looking for new staff now we will be very soon.

Cheers

Paul

  _____