'

[Irl-dean] learning about web accessibility and universal Design

Barry McMullin mcmullin at eeng.dcu.ie
Thu Aug 24 12:42:49 IST 2006

On Wed, 23 Aug 2006 drice at nda.ie wrote:

> Does anyone on the list know of any other good online course, tutorial or
> introduction to web accessibility and/or Universal Design that may be of
> interest to this person?

Wikipedia is worth a look, here:

  <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Accessibility>

While one might quibble with some of the information provided,
wikipedia has the special advantage that anyone who wishes to can
contribute to improving it.

For what it is worth, my own personal set of "e-accessibility"
related web bookmarks is available here:

  <http://www.simpy.com/user/bmcm/tag/eaccess>

though these may seem a shade too eclectic for other's tastes
[wink].

Best - Barry.