'

[Irl-dean] learning about web accessibility and universal Design

Gerry Ellis gerry.ellis at feelthebenefit.com
Tue Aug 29 08:49:54 IST 2006

Hi,

You said
"For what it is worth, my own personal set of "e-accessibility related web bookmarks is available here:"

I then reckon you pasted a graphic with the link, which in itself is inaccessible. to my voice software the next couple of lines are blank.

could you paste in the link as text?

thanks.

Gerry Ellis
t/a Feel The BenefIT