'

[Irl-dean] seminar 6th of September

Hugh O'Neill honeill at crc.ie
Tue Aug 29 16:19:48 IST 2006

Hi everyone,

Just a reminder, we are holding a seminar next week on "Web accessibility & promoting design for all", in the Regency Airport Hotel.

The presentations are as follows:

"Moving from WCAG 1.0 to WCAG 2.0 - Implications of the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines" Sorcha Moore (Segala)
"Promoting Accessibility - Redeveloping the National Disability Authority's web guidelines." Donal Rice (NDA)
 "DfA at eInclusion - A new initiative to promote design for all" Pier Luigi (Institute of Applied Physics, Florence)

The agenda is available here: http://www.design-for-all.ie/index.php/design-for-all/irl-dean-seminar-september-6th2006/

Anyone interested in attending, please email honeill at crc.ie, if you have not already done so.

All the best,

Hugh O'Neill
Project Co-ordinator,
Central Remedial Clinic.

ph: +353 1 8057587
email:honeill at crc.ie

Information in this e-mail (including attachment) is confidential. It is intended for receipt and consideration only by the intended recipient. If you are not an addressee or intended recipient, any use, dissemination, distribution, disclosure, publication or copying of information contained in this e-mail is strictly prohibited. opinions expressed  in this email may be personal to the author and are not necessarily the opinions of the Central Remedial Clinic. If this email has been received in error we would be grateful if you could immediately notify us by email at helpdesk at crc.ie and thereafter delete this email from your system.