'

[Irl-dean] Re: Request for Research Input

brendan spillane brendan at ilikecake.net
Fri Sep 1 14:30:39 IST 2006

Hi Tristan,

iIam very interested reading this.

Do you have a provisional publication date for this research?

Brendan

On 01/09/06, Paul Walsh, Segala <paul at segala.com> wrote:

> Tristan,
>
> It all came from the W3C Web site which is a pretty good trustworthy
> source
> of information from some of the greatest academics around, namely Tim
> Berners-Lee, the guy who invited the Web ;)
>
> I think your report is a good idea, especially if you can provide real
> hard
> facts that are Ireland specific. This is why I provided my input by
> completing the questionnaire for you.
>
> Good luck with the report.
>
> Paul

http://www.ilikecake.net
+353 1 658 4081

The information in this email (including attachments) is intended solely for
the named addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged
material. If you have received this in error please notify the sender and
delete the material from your computer. Any retransmission of the contents
of this mail is forbidden without the written consent of the sender.
ilikecake limited does not accept liability for any loss or damage which may
result from this email or any attachment, or for errors or omissions arising
after it was sent.