'

[Irl-dean] Accessibility of services from mobile phones

Paul Walsh, Segala paul at segala.com
Mon Sep 4 10:47:40 IST 2006

Hi Terry,

You might be interested to know the W3C Mobile Web Initiative (MWI)
www.w3.org/mobile. The aim of the MWI is to create best practices,
techniques and conformance criterion to help people design and build Web
sites to work better on mobile devices such as PDAs and mobile phones. I'm a
member of the Steering Council and Segala is co-editor of the conformance
document known as mobileOK with Google and ICRA - Sorcha is also a member of
the Best Practices working group. So, we are pretty familiar with the
developments of the initiative should you wish to learn more.

MobileOK http://www.w3.org/TR/2006/WD-mobileOK-20060712/

Kind regards,