'

[Irl-dean] Web accessibility news

paul at segala.com paul at segala.com
Tue Sep 12 16:46:56 IST 2006

Greetings & Salutations,

If you had to choose two media publications (online or offline) to issue an
exclusive news release to, who would you pick?

Perhaps you would pick two different publications depending on the target
audience? For example, in the UK, our story is being covered exclusively by New
Media Age (NMA) with the digital agency / Usability & Accessibility consultancy
angle. Revolution Magazine is going to cover the same story exclusively, but
with the ‘client’ (Web site owner) benefits.

Any direction you can provide until we recruit a PR firm in Ireland would be
greatly appreciated! We do have a pretty good list for Ireland, but we’d rather
pick and choose carefully.

Many thanks